Assistant Manager, Boutique Hospitality Venue, Esher, £30K
Assistant Manager, Boutique Hospitality Venue, Esher, £28K
Exciting Esher venue is seeking an excellent candidate to join one of their many sites in London.
A mainly front of house role, you would be the right-hand person to the Venue Manager assisting in keeping up standards of the venue and leading and developing your team. We are ideally looking for people from a restaurant background but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to break from the norm of restaurant work and try something new and exciting!
In return for your hard work, this amazing company will reward you with some excellent benefits, discounts and bonus schemes!
More about the role:
* Ensure guests receive the best service possible
* Train and develop your team
* Assist in a timely delivery of food and beverage offerings
* Motivate those around you
* Experience within a similar role in the hospitality industry
* Personality, personality, personality!
* A great team player
* A real passion for food
* Fantastic leadership skills
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 30217