Assistant Manager, Boutique Hospitality Venue, Esher
An amazing company with a collection of venues across the UK is looking for an Assistant Manager for one of their many London sites.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and expanding company and in return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with excellent benefits, discounts and bonus schemes
* Work closely with and be the right hand person to the General Manager, ensuring the smooth operation of your venue
* Drive the business forward, achieving targets and ensuring maximum revenue
* Leading and developing the team
* Ensuring that the customers experience is always at the highest levels and that your team are achieving the company’s standards
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
* Experience within hospitality is essential with experience within F&B
* Personality, personality, personality!
* Great leadership skills
* A real passion for food
* Passion for hospitality and first class customer service
* Confident, driven and motivating approach
Salary of £24-28K dependant on experience, plus bonus
A The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
This is a really exciting new role that we are shortlisting candidates for now, for interviews asap.
Please get in touch –
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job role
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 39323