Assistant Manager – 5* Boutique Hotel Restaurant
Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Assistant Restaurant Manager to come and help lead our team.
We are located in a fantastic hub of businesses and transport links, securing us a constant stream of guests, to join us in our bar, deli station and restaurant. Therefore we are looking for a Restaurant Manager who is great with customers, delighted at the ebbs and flows of customers and always up for a new challenge.
We have an 80 seat restaurant on the first floor of our site, a 40 cover bar on the ground floor and a hole in the wall quick service deli.
The role will be focused on the restaurant, serving quality British, and seasonal classics with a twist. We aim to offer an elegant but relaxed dining experience in our uniquely designed dining room.
The ideal candidate:
* Will have a minimum of one year as an assistant restaurant manager in a quality establishment
* Proven experience of managing budgets, wages, back of house paperwork and the day to day financials of running a business
* A friendly and engaging personality towards staff and customers alike
* Enjoy working both independently and as part of a dedicated team
* Will have experience managing a team of up to 30 staff
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £30K for this position, and this role is available for an immediate start.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 17295