Assistant Manager – 35K – Stunning Central London Venue
We are really excited to be working with one of the most sustainable, forward thinking restaurants in London to find the perfect Assistant Manager who intends to further their career within hospitality.
This represents an exciting opportunity for a talented, passionate hospitality individual to work and grow in a forward thinking, seasonally-driven restaurant in a stunning London venue.
Combining the best of the season’s British produce with exceptional beverage pairings, this is the perfect opportunity to work in a unique dining space which marries traditional British craftsmanship with farm-to table cooking.
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes good food, good wine and good hospitality.
* To work closely with the General Manager, ensuring high, knowledgeable standards of service whilst remaining relaxed, fun and personable
* To develop a great Front of House team who have the same passion for hospitality as yourself, the general manager and the chefs
* Using your existing passion for and knowledge of food, beverage and the London restaurant scene to inspire your team and customers alike
* Strong focus on training and learning & development, including the training of others
* An interest and/or knowledge of British, farm-to-table cuisine is a big bonus!
This is a truly unique and rare opportunity to join a growing team with a strong family ethos. We expect to fill this exciting Assistant General Manager role within the next few days. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
* Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please get in touch on LinkedIn for more career opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 21768