Assistant Manager £32k – Quality Fine dining – City
This exclusive City restaurant with lots of fine dining history are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join the senior team and help deliver one of the greatest dining experienced that the City has to offer!
You will be working 8 Shifts per week with various patterns with the added bonus of the Restaurant being closed on Sundays!
Experience within a Michelin style operation within a similar role is preferred but not essential.
* Passionate about quality Food & Service
* Experience working for an independent operator
* Possess strong leadership skills
* Be a real ‘Hands on’ manager, leading from the front
* Have strong back of house & organisational skills
* Wine knowledge is essential
In the first instance please send a copy of your CV and we will get in touch for further details should your experience match our clients specifications.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Gareth Townsed
Job ID: 20958