Assistant General Manager- West London – 32K
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager to join a small, family-feel restaurant team with a shared love of health focused food and modern cuisine. The restaurant, located in West London offers flexible work schedules, an excellent learning ground and progression to GM level within 6 months (performance depending)
The right person will be used to seamless transitions between different services, from breakfast through brunch, lunch and dinner
We are looking for:
* An AGM or AM with a restaurant background
* Someone with high-volume hospitality experience
* Passion and enthusiasm for all things food and drink
* Demonstrating excellent people management skills – get the best out of your co-workers while also inspiring them to work well together
* Excellent back of house skills – booking systems, HACCP, employee scheduling
* You will be well presented, bringing good energy to help create and foster a ‘neighbourhood feel’ in West London
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join a passionate team with a strong family ethos. We expect to fill this roles within the next few days. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
* Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 26353