Assistant General Manager, Private Members Club, £40-£45K basic
An amazing private members club in the heart of the West End, is looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager with the potential to develop and grow with the club. This is a really exciting role in an incredible venue that offers a variety of facilities for their exclusive members.
This luxury, high end private members club presents an opportunity to run a multi-faceted space, with bars, restaurant, social spaces and meeting rooms.
* Lead the teams and execute strategy to achieve goals
* To communicate regularly and effectively with all staff
* Staff training; ensuring staff receive the appropriate training to help drive continued success.
* Lead recruitment and retention process with knowledge and expertise.
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
* Full financial awareness, and the ability to be proactive and reactive to the needs of the business
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train a large team
What we are looking for:
* Experience within the industry in high-end hospitality is essential
* Ideally strong restaurant background
* Passion for luxury hospitality and first class customer service
* Confident, self-motivator with ambitious drive
* Have very strong understanding of members’ expectations – ensure every guest feels comfortable, at home, and are treated with discretion, whilst delivering an impeccable personal service.
* Be forward thinking with a very strong knowledge of the London hospitality scene
* Be passionate, motivated and not afraid of a challenge. This is a hands on role!
Salary of £40-£45K basic plus a strong competitive bonus structure
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Please get in touch with your current CV, this is a really exciting role that’s looking to start asap.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 27877