Assistant General Manager – Pre-Opening – 27K + Tronc
Assistant General Manager – New Opening – 27K + Tronc
We are delighted to present a brilliant opportunity for a talented Assistant Manager/ AGM to be part of a strong pre-opening team in one of London’s most bustling locations.
We are looking for a hugely personable, experienced Assistant Manager who can help create and foster a fun environment for staff to work in while providing excellent levels of service and supporting the GM in all FOH and BOH activities.
The restaurant will focus predominantly on Japanese cuisine, cocktails and a grab n’ go concept at lunch, as well as breakfast and great coffee in the mornings.
As Assistant Manager, your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary package as well as development on a management level as the business continues to expand. The client is looking for talent, but also commitment long term and the company are growing rapidly.
* Must have proven experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation as an assistant manager/floor manager
* Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times by all team members
* Excellent people management skills
* The ability to lead busy services – the floor will be your focus
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train (when required) a close-knit FOH team
We are currently shortlisting candidates to put a pre-opening team together by mid-September
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with Conor Daly on LinkedIn for further vacancies and future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 26737