Assistant General Manager, London, £27k + Bonus + TRONC
Assistant General Manager, Busy London Restaurant, £27k + Bonus + TRONC
Experienced AGM needed for an extremely high volume and busy restaurant.
Candidates MUST have experience within a similar venue, be able to think on their feet and not be afraid to get stuck in!
About the role:
* Oversee the day-to-day duties of the restaurant
* Aid in training and staff development
* Assist in stock control and back-office tasks
* Opening and closing procedures of the restaurant
* Maintain standards of the restaurants
* Personality, personality, personality!
* A real hands-on manager
* Not afraid to lead from the front and get stuck in
* Previous experience in a busy, high-volume restaurant is helpful
* The ability to work within a team
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 27861