Assistant General Manager – Gastro Pub – £32k – Oxfordshire
After recently receiving a massive face lift this beautiful Country Inn based in the heart of the picturesque Henley upon Thames are now seeking an experience Assistant Manager to help the day to day operations of this busy Gastro Pub.
The Successful candidates must possess excellent customer service, a big smile and a true passion for the industry demonstrating multi-faceted management skills honed over many years of working within a fast paced, demanding hospitality industry.
Please note that due to the rural location of this property you will need to possess a full driver licence & your own transport.
About the role:
* Operational experience as a senior manager is essential
* Achieving and surpassing both financial and service expectations.
* Training and development of the existing team plus implementing a thorough recruitment framework to attract the best possible candidates to the business.
* Day to day control of stock and ordering
* Daily management of the four guest rooms working closely with house-keeping to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and independent accolades are achieved.
* Creating a truly memorable dining experience for our guests working alongside the head chef.
* Competence with social media creating a strategic advertising campaign across various streams.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, benefits as well as a share of the TRONC.
Please visit our website for full listings of our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Gareth Townsed
Job ID: 13092