Assistant General Manager – Exclusive Members Club – Mayfair
Amazing opportunity to join the Senior Management teams of one of London’s newest, exclusive private members clubs.
Working alongside the General Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the club and liaising with the members to ensure the highest level of service is delivered at all times through out the club which includes Restaurant & Bars, Events spaces as well as an exclusive health & fitness centre.
* You will need bundles of personality with excellent personal presentation
* Possess strong leadership skills
* Be a real ‘Hands on’ team player, leading from the front
* Possess excellent a working knowledge of a multifaceted business
* Have strong organisational skills
* At least 2yrs experience within a similar role and environment
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Gareth Townsend
Job ID: 37639