Assistant General Manager – Elephant and Castle – 32K
A new neighbourhood restaurant in South London is looking to hire a great AGM before they open at the beginning of October.
The second restaurant from a popular, growing group – looking to find a food, service and people focused AGM who wants to make their mark, take on a new site and run it alongside a passionate GM
We are looking for someone with drive, determination and a laid-back approach to stellar service and effortless leadership style.
The restaurant combines fresh Italian food with attentive service and wine across what will be a beautiful main dining room.
As AGM, your hard work will be rewarded with an extremely competitive salary package, as well as development on an operational level
This is the perfect opportunity for a General Manager to bring energy, style and enthusiasm to one of London’s bustling neighbourhoods.
* Must have proven AGM experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation
* Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times by all team members
* Excellent front of house management skills – you will effectively have full responsibility for the service
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train (when required) a front of house team
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
We are looking for a hands on, floor focused AGM who isn’t afraid to get stuck in to service and lead a team from the front. Someone who knows, appreciates and loves South London would be a bonus!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with Conor Daly on LinkedIn for further vacancies and future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 29111