Assistant General Manager – £40-45K – Soho
Assistant General Manager – 40-45K – SOHO
We are delighted to present a brilliant opportunity for a talented General Manager to take the helm at one of Soho’s coolest establishments.
We are looking for a hugely personable, experienced General Manager or Assistant General Manager who can create and foster a fun environment for staff to work in while providing excellent levels of service
Lunch and dinner services Monday-Sunday.
The restaurant combines predominantly Latin American cuisine with top class service and drinks across a beautiful main restaurant, café and bar area. Lunch and dinner services Monday-Sunday
As Assistant General Manager, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, as well as a yearly bonus scheme
* Must have proven AGM experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation
* Experience working alongside a GM in running busy services and managing teams
* Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times by all team members
* Excellent floor management, operational and back of house management skills
* Financial awareness, and the ability to be proactive and reactive to the needs of the business
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train (when required) a large front of house team
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for further vacancies and future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 25153