Assistant General Manager – £32K + Excellent Benefits – Central
An excellent opportunity for an Assistant General Manager to join a small close knit team with a keen interest in personal development within the hospitality industry. This trendy, small but high volume restaurant is looking for an equally fun and personable Assistant General Manager to provide impeccably high standards of warm and friendly service, and is offering excellent benefits and opportunities for progression including:
* Scholarship and training opportunities
* 50% off across a large group of reputable and award winning London restaurants
* Excellent and easily understandable performance bonus schemes
* Subsidised research trips, wine courses (WSET financial support) and regular staff workshops
Main Duties & Requirements
* To work closely with the General Manager, ensuring high, knowledgeable standards of service whilst remaining fun and personable
* Using your existing passion for and knowledge of food, beverage and the London restaurant scene to inspire your team
* Strong focus on training and learning & development, including the training of others
* An interest and/or knowledge of Asian culture and cuisine is a big bonus!
This is a truly unique and rare opportunity to join a growing team with a strong family ethos. We expect to fill this exciting Assistant General Manager role within the next few days. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 23654