Assistant General Manager £30k – Riverside Dining – City EC4
We are seeking an experienced AGM to join the senior team of one of London’s signature high quality Riverside Restaurants serving the highest quality contemporary British cuisine!
Working alongside the General Managers you will be fully responsible for the day to day management of this fast paced high quality venue!
* Big Personality is a must!
* Must possess excellent Front and back of house skills
* Experience within a similar QUALITY venue would be an advantage
* Excellent Man Management skills are essential with the ability to motivate your team at all times.
* A serious eye for detail and maintaining standards
* Proven background in training & development of your team
In the first instance please send a copy of your CV and we will get in touch for further details should your experience match our clients specifications.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Gareth Townsed
Job ID: 20960