Assistant F&B Manager – Hertfordshire (Maternity Cover) – £25K
A fantastic family friendly visitor attraction have an exciting opportunity available for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager for a maternity cover role. This is a high volume, high paced role that will suit someone who is able to hit the ground running.
* Support the F&B Manager to ensure everything is delivered to the highest standards to deliver excellent customer service.
* Responsible for leading a team and identifying and providing necessary training
* Maintaining and improving delivery standards of the customer experience
* Assist in the implementation of new initiatives
* Health and safety and food safety compliance within the operation
* To support the F&B Manager in the delivery of all projects
What we’re looking for:
* Proactive, confident communicator
* Previous F&B experience essential
* Available to work at least one weekend day each week
* Maternity cover for role for 1 year
Start date ASAP
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity, get in touch now with your CV for interviews taking place asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 26241