Assistant Centre Manager
An exciting and growing provider of serviced offices is looking for a new Assistant Centre Manager to join their team. Based in Central London, this role will involve assisting the Centre Manager in the smooth running of the centre.
Serviced office experience is not essential to this role but the ideal candidate will have administration experience and be confident in their ability to manage a team.
This is a busy role and you will certainly not be bored! Among others, your duties will include:
* Assisting in the management of the day-to-day running of the centre
* Managing the Centre in the absence of the Centre Manager
* Carry out billing for all clients
* Processing catering orders and meeting room requests made by clients
* Creating and issuing welcome packs for new clients
* Ensuring that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
* Conduct viewings of the Centre; to the required standard
* Managing outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection daily and route incoming mail to relevant clientele
* Providing cover for the reception as and when required
* Administrative and clerical duties for clients as required including filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
To be successful in this role you will need to be pro-active, flexible and willing to take on duties that are outside of your job description when required. This is an extremely exciting role that will see you be a key player within the Centre. You will need to be confident and organised. If this sounds like you apply now!
Contact: Orla Fitzmaurice
Job ID: 1359