Assistant Catering Manager, Visitor Attraction, Surrey
An amazing, family friendly visitor attraction in Surrey which draws in over 300 thousand visitors a year is looking for an Assistant Catering Manager to join the team.
This is a high volume, fast paced role that combines both kitchen and front of house management across a multi faceted business
It will suit someone who is able to hit the ground running, get stuck in, and assist in managing a smooth catering operation.
* Support the F&B Manager to ensure the delivery of all the catering services is to the highest standards to deliver excellent customer service.
* Responsible for managing a big team, identifying and providing necessary coaching and training
* Maintaining and improving delivery standards of the customer experience
* Work closely with the operations team in delivering excellent service, and consistently maintain and improve delivery standards
* Duty manage the daily operations of the catering department effectively ensuring the team have clearly defined roles, responsibilities and objectives.
* Responsible for the production and sale of quality food and drink in accordance with Food Hygiene Regulations, Health and Safety Regulations, Licensing Laws and Trading Standards whilst meeting company standards.
* Assist with administrative duties where required including daily, weekly and monthly paperwork, ordering, staff rota etc.
* The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of catering and staff management/supervision
* Passion for delivering a 5-star customer experience
* Experience in managing a team and a busy operation
* Proactive, confident and motivating communicator
* Previous F&B experience
45hrs per week, Tuesday-Saturday
Start date ASAP
Salary – £25-27K dependant on experience
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity, get in touch now with your CV –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 43312