Assistant BOH Manager, excellent opportunity, 5-star Hotel
Assistant BOH Manager, excellent opportunity, 5-star Hotel West-end
This is role is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious 5-star hotel in London, now looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Back of House Manager to join their team.
Please note that due to volume of applications, only candidates with a similar background and 5-star knowledge will be considered for this role.
If you are currently an Assistant BOH Manager and want to join a great team, this is the perfect opportunity.
* Daily spot checks in and around the BOH area to make sure that all aspects of the department are well maintained
* Overseeing the bin and wastage management areas to ensure that hotel waste is managed correctly at all times
* Attend the weekly BEO meeting and liaise with the kitchen and other departments and plan the equipment for subsequent week’s events
* Ensure that all risk assessments are checked and updated on a regular basis
* Staff management and training
* Proven experience in a similar hotel back of house supervisory/management role
* With natural leadership abilities, you will be a credible and consistent role model, demonstrating a flexible and hands-on approach
* Highly organised and impeccable attention to detail are key qualities for success in the role
* Strong communication skills, with a high level of English is essential
* Comfortable using Microsoft Word & Excel
* Experience using Fourth Hospitality is desirable
A competitive salary of up to £30k including service plus benefits is available for the right candidate as well as the opportunity to be a part of a truly fantastic staff focused company!
We are shortlisting and interviewing candidates in our London Bridge office. Please apply with your CV today.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 20241