Assistant Banqueting Manager, Luxury Private Members Club
Luxury Private Members Club
An amazing opportunity to work for a luxury private members club in Central London assisting in the management of the Banqueting and Private dining within the club and driving exceptional service standards
* Managing Events within the Club
* Ensure the smooth and efficient running of events; set up and execution of all events and accountable for all F&B service
* Supervising the casual staff required per event and motivating them to provide the best level of service
* Maintaining the equipment used for each event, including all silverware.
* Stock control and consumption reporting
* Staff briefings
* Managing the department in the absence of the Banqueting Manager
* Liaise with other departments as required and build relationships to ensure smooth running of events
* Hardworking, motivated and driven
* Highly organised and efficient with fantastic communication skills
* Ability to multi-task, keeping calm under pressure
* Confident with a can-do attitude
* Must have previous events experience from a similar environment
* Knowledge of Wines, Spirits and Champagnes
Salary – £26K plus bonus + benefits
Please do get in touch now with your CV for interviews asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48010