Asian Cuisine Experienced Chef
Asian cuisine experienced Chef- Elegant manor Hertfordshire Hotel – Amazing salary package of up to £31,000!
A highly-regarded Hertfordshire hotel is now recruiting for an Asian cuisine experienced Chef to join their brigade on a permanent basis. This is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic and adaptable Chef to join a big team and apply their hard-earned specialized knowledge. The selection process will start as soon as possible with a start anticipated for May of 2019.
Due to the nature of this role, previous hospitality and catering industry experience in Asian cuisine is essential. You will be at times working in full view of the customers, so you should be calm, work clean at all times and be ready to answer questions they may have. You should be polite and presentable at all times and be confident in your knowledge and skills. A positive working attitude and a flexible and adaptable nature are by far the most important qualities in attaining this role. Previous experience with high-volume, quality catering is a must, as well as knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a 5* hotel.
Asian cuisine experienced Chef – Hertfordshire manor hotel:
* Excellent salary package of up to £31,000 a year
* 46 hour contract
* Position due to start in May
* Live-in accommodation available at a very reasonable price
* Use of the on-site facilities such as the spa, golf course and gym
* Free meal while on shift
* Discounted stay for family and friends in the hotel
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a as an Asian cuisine experienced Chef
* Previous 5* hotel experience
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with hospitality and catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 40232