Amazing Lifestyle Housekeeper Temp
Lifestyle Housekeeper Temp
£8,00/h – £12,00/h
* To ensure that the apartments/rooms are cleaned to the highest standards, ensuring residents and their guests feel proud to call home
* To provide support and motivation to the housekeeping team and ensure we maintain high standards of excellence
* To assist with the development of a proactive relationship with the Team and ensuring that all apartments/rooms are cleaned in conjunction with guests move in and out.
* To maintain consistently high standards of cleanliness and ensuring you are all polite, courteous and look after guests needs
* To be flexible with working hours especially.
* To ensure that all the public areas used by residents and their guests are immaculately cleaned and well maintained.
* To work closely with the lettings team by identifying areas of the apartment that need urgent/unexpected attention so that the members/tenants can be contacted and follow up actions planned to minimize disruption to the member’s lives.
* To ensure that all cleaning equipment and materials are maintained to the highest standard of care, alerting the Building Manager when repairs or replacements are necessary.
* To deliver excellent customer service to all residents and their guests, adopting a nothing is too much attitude at all times.
* To anticipate resident’s needs, be proactive and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude at all times.
* Friendly, outgoing, respectful, warm, adaptable and responsible.
* Open minded and collegiate; enjoys working in and being part of a small but tightly knit team.
* Able to work independently and at pace.
* A starter completer by nature who is hands-on
* Proactive; someone who does not need to be asked repeatedly to act and makes things happen.
* Takes massive amount of pride in their working environment, treating the building like it were their own home
* 1st hand experience working as a cleaner within a luxury, lifestyle-driven environment.
* Potentially coming from a hospitality, co-working or private service background.
* Be fluent in spoken and written English.
Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Sandra C. D. Muller at Change to keep in touch!
Contact: Sandra Muller
Reference: SM/Housekp/ 2008
Job ID: 25611