Amazing Head Housekeeper role
£30,000 – £35,000 + up to 10% performance related bonus
* To ensure that the apartments are cleaned to the highest standards, ensuring residents and their guests feel proud to call home
* To provide leadership, support and motivation to the housekeeping team and ensure we maintain high standards of excellence
* To utilise software and other computer systems
* To plan and carry out Staff training for Housekeeping Team
* To be aware of Health and Safety regulations and comply with company procedures and twice yearly Safety Risk Audits
* To manage Housekeeping expenditure and maintain a regular communication to Accounts Manager or General Manager where expenditure and support is required.
* To control and manage Housekeeping productivity, supervisory hours and weekly budget control
* To monitor OS&E, consumable and laundry order & stock
* To assist with the development of a proactive relationship with the Team and ensuring that all apartments are cleaned in conjunction with guests move in and out.
* To work closely with the on-site cleaning contractors and their management team on apartment audits, scheduled / periodical cleans
* To maintain consistently high standards of cleanliness and ensuring staff are all polite, courteous and look after guests needs
* To raise any performance issues to the cleaning contractor’s management team
* To be flexible with working hours especially during the opening.
* To ensure that all the public areas used by residents and their guests are immaculately cleaned and well maintained.
* To ensure other cleaning/housekeeping services for residents such as window cleaning, ironing, seasonal clothes storage, spring clean and kitchen deep cleaning are offered and actively promoted to loft guests and owners.
* To work closely with the lettings team by identifying areas of the apartment that need urgent/unexpected attention so that the members/tenants can be contacted and follow up actions planned to minimize disruption to the member’s lives.
* To work closely with the apartment maintenance engineer to ensure that as issues arise they are accurately logged in the Property Management System and when works have been completed any follow up cleaning is efficiently coordinated and completed with minimal disruption to the residents and their guests.
* To ensure that all cleaning equipment and materials are maintained to the highest standard of care, alerting the Building Manager when repairs or replacements are necessary.
* To follow and promote the buildings sustainability and refuse management plans and building best practice standards into all cleaning activities.
* To deliver excellent customer service to all residents and their guests, adopting a nothing is too much attitude at all times.
* To anticipate resident’s needs, be proactive and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude at all times.
* To assist and support all residents by quickly responding to lifestyle requests for services such as scheduling cleaning, organising transportation or booking hotels, restaurants, flights and event tickets.
* To deal with guest concerns or complaints, to include follow up in person or in writing.
* To maintain a secure and safe environment for all residents by undertaking guest verification, securing elevator access, conducting security checks throughout the building and undertaking period review of CCTV system.
* To maintain excellent relationships with the Hotel’s operational team.
* Be the eyes and ears of the building, reporting incidents to General Manager within standards set out in SOP Manual.
* Friendly, outgoing, respectful, warm, adaptable and responsible.
* Open minded and collegiate; enjoys working in and being part of a small but tightly knit team.
* Able to work independently and at pace.
* A starter completer by nature who is hands-on, enjoys getting stuck in.
* Detail orientated.
* Proactive; someone who does not need to be asked repeatedly to act and makes things happen.
* Takes massive amount of pride in their working environment, treating the building like it were their own home
* 1st hand experience working as a cleaner within a luxury, lifestyle-driven environment.
* Potentially coming from a hospitality, co-working or private service background.
* Be fluent in spoken and written English, second/multiple languages a benefit.
Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Sandra C. D. Muller at Change to keep in touch!
Contact: Sandra Muller
Job ID: 24987