Amazing Duty Manager Role- New London Venue!
Duty Manager up to £27k for new London venue!
We are delighted to be exclusively working with an international business who are about to launch their latest exciting project In London, the company specializes in exhibition experiences featuring art and popular culture, history, and science. The venue will feature multiple unique, personal and tangible experiences and will open this year.
Primary core focus is in overseeing the day-to-day attraction operation ensuring all staff in guest-facing areas throughout the attraction are actively contributing to ensure that all guests have an exceptional, memorable and most interactive experience.
As the Duty Manager on the floor, you are responsible for all that goes on in the venue at that moment; the first point of contact for the operational team in case of problems or questions, so a multi-faceted role that knows the attraction inside out.
Accountable for the Operations Team delivering at a consistently high level of customer service, whilst also ensuring that Health & Safety is a priority ensuring that the attraction is a safe and secure environment for all visitors and staff alike.
The Duty Manager is responsible for ensuring that the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation, technical operation and safety in all operational areas of the attraction runs smoothly on their individual shift with the full support of all internal departments.
The Duty Manager needs to ensure that on a daily basis everything is done to affect and achieve daily commercial targets across the attraction, taking direct on-site initiative, if required, to ensure the best possible operating environment to generate a successful day’s trading. The Duty Manager is responsible for driving daily sales targets.
Accountability for secondary (ancillary; retail, photo) spend as a whole during each day/shift, and indeed as defined and dedicated area will also be allocated to each Duty Manager and will form part of the Duty Managers role and responsibility, ensuring that each Duty Manager embraces both primary and secondary responsibilities.
Duty Managers support the recruitment, training and development of the Operations Team as well as ensuring staff rotas are completed on a timely basis.
Duty Managers will be responsible for first aid cover and overall health and safety of the site, ensuring all health and safety processes and reporting policies are adhered to. Duty Managers are responsible for opening of the attraction and the secure shutdown of the premises at the end of each day.
Qualifications & Experience
* 2 years previous and relevant management experience in a duty manager role and/or service industry.
* Hands-on, representative, service oriented, team player, leadership skills.
* Proven experience of having delivered high levels and standards of visitor service experience.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with empathy of understanding the varying needs of visitors and staff alike.
* Ability to lead and motivate a team, work alongside a broad and wide range of people.
* Strong desire to increase sales across all areas of attraction.
* Must be adaptable to change and able to multitask.
* Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and self-starter.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings weekends and bank holidays, as and when required.
Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Sandra C. D. Muller at Change to keep in touch!
Contact: Sandra Muller
Job ID: 24986