*Amazing* Boutique Hotel, Chef de Partie, Devon, £22Kpa
*Amazing* Boutique Hotel, Commis Chef, Devon, £22Kpa
Imagine being blown away by ocean spray and magnificent sea views every day! This stunning hotel, located on the beautiful Devonshire coastline, has recently been renovated and is a branded a hot-spot by Vogue and Tatler. It is a mix of both contemporary slender and coastal rural charm.
The hotel only produces the freshest and finest locally sourced ingredients. Fish can practically be caught on site, fruit from local fruit farms and meats from regional small holdings and game estates. You will be able to prepare a creative menu and be part of a fun, friendly team.
There is an opportunity for you to live on site for only £200 a month (incl. bills) therefore if you love the country/beach life this is for you!
Location: South Devon
Position: Commis Chef
Salary: Salary package of £22Kpa
What will the role involve?
* Assist the team in the day to day running of the kitchen.
* Train and develop around different sections of the kitchen.
* As Commis Chef demonstrate passion and commitment to prepare food of the highest quality.
* Possess the ability to work under pressure as a Commis Chef, and have strong organisational skills.
* Have a pro-active and motivated attitude, demonstrating a desire to progress within their career.
* Have some working Kitchen/College experience as a minimum requirement in order to fulfil the role of Commis Chef.
What we need from you:
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Abi Matheson Barr
Job ID: 26862