AGM New Bar Concept
AGM – Cool New Cocktail Bar
We are delighted to be working with a new bar concept in London, a cool, quirky and high quality bar offering with major expansion plans and opportunities for the senior bar team.
The ideal person will love cocktails, be people focused and also enjoy the back of house duties associated with running a venue. The venue balances excellent drinks with a lively atmosphere.
* You will have a huge interest in the London cocktail scene
* You will have experience of new openings, training and developing new staff
* You will demonstrate excellent people management skills – get the best out of your co-workers while also encouraging them to work well together
* You will have experience leading a team in high volume environments, as well as excellent booking system knowledge and general high levels of organisation
* You will have back of house experience – as AGM you’ll be responsible for the behind the scenes workings of the venue
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
An excellent opportunity for an AGM who aspires to have full operational and financial responsibilities and control, whilst simultaneously leading the Front of House team in a warm, relaxed and friendly manner that reflects the venues image.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 30673