AGM – c£45k – NEW OPENING – Exclusive Brasserie – Hammersmith
We are seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager who is looking to take a first AGM role. Working alongside the GM of this exciting new opening in on the river in Hammersmith.
As the Assistant General Manager you will be looking after an experienced team and working alongside the creative kitchen team to deliver the highest quality service throughout the business.
* Full of personality with the energy & ability to deliver incredible and consistent service in a high-quality environment
* True leader of people who leads with autonomy, to build, coach, motivate and inspire their team
* Take ownership and is passionate about driving new ideas to promote a culture of excellence
* Service oriented person who will exceeding expectations to take our success to the next level
* Strong office & admin skills are essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding restaurant group with plenty of opportunity for development!
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Gareth Townsend
Job ID: 43382