Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 dependent on experience
Location: Central London
* Answering telephone and email enquiries and responding appropriately.
* Managing and maintaining a comprehensive filing system.
* Dealing with all incoming/outgoing post- distributing post.
* Managing and maintaining the office supplies- stationary and kitchen requirements.
* Keeping the office neat and tidy.
* Supporting senior team members with any ad hoc duties.
Key skills and experience
* Strong organisational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* Great interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
* Must be able to prioritise and multi-task.
* Need a flexible and positive
Ideal candidate will be immaculately presented, coupled with experience of having worked in a corporate office environment.
If this has interested you and you believe you have the right skills, I urge you to apply immediately!
Please be aware this is a temporary role.
Contact: Lucy Arthurs
Job ID: 1361