Accounts Assistant – Luxury Brand
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic organised Accounts Assistant, to join a high-profile luxury brand based in Central London. This is a long term temporary position with the possibility of becoming a permanent member of the team.
Our client is a very well-established company, where you will be surrounded by a luxury private environment.
You will be based at the heart of London in the one of the most prestigious facilities, where creating wonderful experiences for both client and employees is their key to success. Within this role you will be responsible for general Account Assistant responsibilities duties, as well as reporting directly to the Financial Controller and act on his behalf when needed. You will also have the duty to assist the managers and team with reports as requested using your critical and analytic skills.
* Processing of all invoices by ensuring that necessary backup and approvals are obtained in accordance with the company accounting and financial controls
* Maintaining income reports and journals by accurately auditing the daily revenues
* Reconciling all statements, request missing invoices, and make adjustments as necessary
* Payroll processing, management and control on Fourth Hospitality system
* Daily cash up reconciliation for all departments and float checks, ensuring report of any discrepancies Â
* Posting payments received to ageing and reconcile these payments to open invoices
* Researching declined bank cards and other credit card charge-backs for justification and validity
* Making all necessary adjustments or credits
* At least 2 years experience as an Accounts Assistant or similar role
* Knowledge of Fourth Hospitality
* Exceptional communication skills
* A background in luxury environments, preferably hospitality
* Availability to start working in January
* Well presented and well-spoken
Please apply today!
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 12181