Accountant/Bookkeeper – Restaurant Group – £32K
An exciting opportunity for a strong bookkeeper to join an expanding restaurant group.
The group currently have three sites, with a fourth in the works for early next year.
* Multiple brands across numerous central London locations
* Restaurants, Bars, Event spaces
* Expansion plans in the near future
* To manage all accounts for the group, based at head office and reporting into Finance Director
* Responsible for running the book-keeping for the various businesses in the group
* Creating management accounts
* Dealing with all payments, invoices, bank account related issues, cost management etc.
Ideal candidate will be someone who has done this for restaurants before and can clearly present and analyse GP, Labour Costs, and Wastage etc.
As part of the Food and Beverage financial team, you will be responsible for:
* Playing a hands on role in all aspects of the financial management and operation of the business
* Developing, improving and implementing various cost control strategies with the rest of the F&B financial team
* Analysing, reviewing and improving any financial controls currently in place
* Maximising revenue for the business through constantly improving the ‘bottom line’
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please feel free to connect with Conor Daly on LinkedIn to keep in touch!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 27319