Account Manager – Middle East Focus
Change hospitality is proud to work alongside a well-established international company who creates and provides luxury products for Hotel and Restaurant Projects, a preferred supplier to many of the world’s finest Hotels and Restaurant Groups as well as The Royal Household.
Our client is currently looking for an Account Manager to rock their team through 60 % accounts & 40% sales:
* Field based role/ London based office
* Hospitality experience with high end and luxury hotel & restaurants
* Previous experience within sales/account manager role
* Approaching new business s- particularly high-end hotels
* Approaching existing clients and up-selling
* French Speaking Arabic a bonus
Salary & Benefits:
* £30K basic earning with commission up to additional £10-15 k
* Monday- Thursday 9-5:30 Friday 9-5pm
* Company pension scheme
* Season ticket loan scheme
* Social comity for inside work activities
* Lots of socialising outside work
* Young company, average age 20-35 years
* Mostly open office
* Located in a fantastic building near Paddington surrounded by other creative like minded companies
* Great western studios
The ideal candidate would already have strong previous experience in this role with good knowledge about hospitality and luxury goods. If you want to be part of a different, creative and innovative company that has a great scope for progression as its fast growing, this is the right opportunity for you! Send in your CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 23297