Up to £25k!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Executive to join one of the UK’s most creative and dynamic hospitality and event companies.
Our Client is a fast paced and quickly growing business, looking for an accounts executive to manage client relationships, convert reactive leads and build retention and growth.
As a great communicator with strong business acumen, you must be excited at the prospect of developing your career within a fast moving and ambitious business, with the opportunity to take on more responsibility as the company grows.
* Meeting with clients, maintain relationships and sell the company and product.
* Respond to incoming enquiries from existing accounts, generate relevant sales proposals and send out and secure client booking forms
* Be a key contributor to the Sales strategy and to develop and establish clear work plans to achieve relevant targets and goals
* Plan and deliver proactive sales activities, FAM Trips, meetings & incentives designed to grow loyalty and long-term relationships
* Liaise with the Operations Team to ensure a smooth handover of sold events, ensuring that events are planned and delivered to client’s specification and budget
* Monitor and report regularly on all sales activity and provide a weekly forecast report to the Commercial Director
* Achieve agreed targets and goals by maintaining company set conversion rates
* Organise and attend meetings with reactive contacts to develop relationships and seek out new opportunities with new stakeholders and bookers
* Liaise with the Marketing Team where required to secure relevant marketing support
* Attend booked events for allocated accounts to ensure that client relationship is nurtured and grown
* Ensure that all sales and account management administration procedures are properly implemented and completed to achieve targets
* Professional attitude to work
* High integrity and openness combined – committed to good governance.
* Excited to be part of a fast-growing team
* Excellent phone and ‘face-to-face’ manner
* Team Player and self-starter with an enthusiastic and positive outlook
* Methodical and organised approach to work with exceptional attention to detail
* Fun with a good sense of humour!
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 20074