5* Spa Receptionist – Spectacular Resort
We are thrilled to be working with a unique luxury hotel part of the leading hotels of the worlds who offers sheer indulgence to all sort of outdoor activities and their award-winning Spa and health club that soothes, stimulates and inspires.
The ideal candidate would be a passionate and confident Receptionist who can deliver outstanding customer service to their guest.
* Proactive attitude
* Excellent communication
* Approachable & friendly personality
* Clear conversational/written English language
* Flexible attitude
* Ability to follow instructions
* Previous experience of reception duties
* Previous hotel experience
* Previous management information system experience
Salary & benefit
* £17 350
* Use of leisure facilities-Gym/swimming pool
* One free meal/ day
* Uniform and shuttle transportation
* Generous discount for you/family/friends
* Dental care/holiday entitlements increase after two years
* Staff accommodation if required
* Excellent Training & Development opportunities
the ideal candidate will understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment you will be the face of this relaxed and ultra-professional operation. But more than that, we’re looking for a positive, flexible attitude, great guest interaction and communication and the desire to play your part in a fantastic team.
Would you like to live and be surrounded by nature and work for one-of-a-kind Luxury resort, apply now and be part of a historic journey!
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 23027