5* Senior Spa Receptionist – Leading hotel of the world
We are thrilled to be working with a unique luxury Hotel Country House part of the leading hotels of the worlds that has central London qualities and benefits without the hassle!
We are looking for a Senior Receptionist who will be the face of their ultra-relaxed and professional operation. The ideal candidate will need previous experience of leading a team in a busy hotel reception from a 5-star environment and ideally knowledge about hotel booking system. More importantly, looking for a positive and flexible attitude with great guest interactions and communication in English and wants to contribute to a fantastic team.
* Clear conversational English Language
* A flexible attitude
* Ability to follow specific instructions
* Previous experience of as a competent receptionist
* Trainer Techniques Certificate
* Opera trained
* Previous hotel experience
* Previous management information system experience
* system experience
Salary & benefit
* Use of leisure facilities-Gym/swimming pool
* One free meal/ day
* Uniform and shuttle transportation
* Generous discount for you/family/friends
* Dental care/holiday entitlements increase after two years
* Staff accommodation if required
* Excellent Training & Development opportunities
the ideal candidate will understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment you will be the face of this relaxed and ultra-professional operation. But more than that, we’re looking for a positive, flexible attitude, great guest interaction and communication and the desire to play your part in a fantastic team.
Would you like to live and be surrounded by nature and work for one-of-a-kind Hotel Mansion, apply now and be part of a historic journey!
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 23041