Download a timesheet
- All timesheets must be in by Monday at 4:00pm, any received after this will be processed the following week
- All timesheets must be clear NO PHOTOS
- Scan and email your timesheet to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax it to 0845 459 0582
- All pay queries please contact email@example.com
Before your shift
- We expect you to be at your shift 15 minutes before the start time
- Any problems with arriving or finding the venue of where your shift is, contact us straight away on 07538038016
- If you are unable to attend a shift for any reason, e.g. Sickness, personal/family emergency. Please call us as soon as possible, doesn’t matter if it is late at night, early in the morning or on the weekend please call our 24 hour mobile 07538038016. We prefer calls rather than texts, as sometimes texts can be missed
- If you have an up-to-date Health and Hygiene certificate please email this across to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to update or complete a health and Hygiene, we do offer an online course for a fee of £20.00
- Please call us on 07538038016 or email us weekly regarding your availability to work, Thursday or Friday is preferable.
How to access your P60
- PAYE or Limited Company
- What to bring to a registration with Change
- Holiday pay
- How to deal with a pay query
All uniform requirements for each job is explained to you before you go to work. We have created a list of what may be asked for you to wear in most of our roles.
- All black solid tie
- White Shirt – Long sleeve with collar and button to the top
- Black Shirt – Long sleeve with collar and buttons to the top
- Waistcoat (Solid black).
- Trousers – smart black trousers (no jeans).
- Black shoes (not trainers) black and polished.
Our Front of House temporary department have various roles available, all depending on experience and our client’s needs.
- General Manager
- Event Manager
- Floor Manager
- Supervisor / Senior Waiter
- Al Carte / Silver Service Waiting Staff
- Food Service Supervisor
- Bar Staff
- Deli Bar / Sandwich Maker
- Food Service Assistant
- Customer Service Assistant
- General Assistant
- Cloakroom Staff
- Food Runner
- Glass Collector
If you have experience in any of the above positions we’d love to speak to you about joining our ever-growing Front of House temporary team. Get in touch today.