Role: TEMPORARY CHEFS / £12-20 PER HOUR/ALL CHEF LEVELS/ IMMEDIATE START / FLEXIBLE SHIFTS
Job Type: Temporary
Position: Back of House
Salary: £12 - £20 per hour
TEMPORARY CHEFS / £12-20 PER HOUR/ALL CHEF LEVELS/ IMMEDIATE START / FLEXIBLE SHIFTS
Change Recruitment seeks experienced Temporary Chefs of all levels for immediate start casual or interim chef work. 50 + Hours, or odd evenings days or weekends.
Temporary Chef Roles Include:
Restaurant and Gastro Pub
- Temporary Sous Chef Immediate Start, 50 + Hours a week, North London, £15-20 Per hour.
- Temporary Head Chef Immediate Start, 50 + Hours a week, North London, £17-20 Per hour
- Chef De Partie 2AA Rosette, French and Italian Seafood, Soho, £12-£14 Per hour.
- Chef De Partie Kiwi Restaurant and Bar, West London £12-£14 Per hour.
- Chef de Partie -Japanese Inspired Asian Restaurant Mayfair, up to £14 Per hour.
- Event Pastry Sous Chef, Battersea, Monday to Friday, up to £18 Per hour.
- Event Pastry Chef De Partie Chef Oval, Monday to Friday, up to £14 Per hour.
- Event Chef De Partie Chef Chiswick + Stockwell, Mon to Fri, + Odd Weekends up to £14 Per hour.
- Event Sous Chef, Mon to Fri, 2-4 Evenings, Plus odd weekends, £15 to £18 per hour.
- Evening Event Chef to work 1-4 evening functions a week, £11.50-£14 Per hour.
- Chef De Partie Banqueting, 5 Star Holborn, Mon to Fri, Odd weekends, up to £14 per hour
- Sous Banqueting, 5 Star Holborn, Mon to Fri, Odd weekends, up to £17 per hour
Some Temporary Chef Pointers
- All roles On-Going and as many hours as you need or want.
- Or as few hours you wish to if odd weekend and evening event work, round your full-time job.
- Roles may lead to a permanent position, but no pressure, just some commitment to support the brigade for a month onwards.
- Limited Company Chefs welcome only where clients are outside IR35, where the small Company Exception applies. Which we can advise you.
*Our Temporary Chef minimum requirements
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate
- Allergen Certificate
- At least two written or telephone referees/references.
- A strong command of the English language
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please email me your Cv, and I will call you back to chat about the Temporary Chef roles.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.