Role: Front of House Talent Resourcer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Location: London | Southwark, South East London (SE1), SE1 1NL
Change is a hospitality recruitment company based in Central London. We focus specifically on recruiting for hospitality companies, placing talent in both permanent and temporary roles for a vast array of hotels, restaurants, venues and events caterers.
Our temporary front of house division is set to see exceptional growth this year and we are looking for a front of house resourcer to come on board and find and retain the very best hospitality and events talent for our clients.
Ideally you will have some hospitality and / or staffing experience but this isn't essential.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Creative approach to sourcing incredible candidates from a variety of sources i.e. job boards, social media, LinkedIn
- Passion for all things events, hospitality, restaurants and venues
- Keen eye for detail and understanding of compliance regulations and systems
- Confident manner when conducting in-person and Zoom registrations
- Desire to be involved with our front of house assessment days and the training of our casual team
- Passion for team engagement with involvement in planning regular casual team socials, running our team Facebook Group, managing our friend referral scheme and generally looking after the well being of our front of house team.
- A willingness to assist with staff check in's and get in front of clients and team members to gain a deeper understanding of the business
- Ability to liase with the consultants to assess and plan recruitment around their clients requirements
What the Change Group offer:
- Competitive salary between £20-£25k depending on experience plus monthly commission
- 25 days’ annual leave, 8 Bank Holidays, 6 'Change Bank Holidays' (a Company Bank Holiday in every month of the year that doesn’t have an official Bank Holiday) totals an impressive 39 days! After all, a rested workforce is a productive workforce!
- Flexible working hours
- Annual company weekend away
- Monthly company breakfast
- Drinks Fridge Thursday
- A stunning office in London Bridge
- Continued training, development and progression with an ever expanding company
Please send your CV if you are interested in the role.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.