Role: Event Sous Chef
Job Type: Permanent
Position: Back of House
Salary: £32,000 to £40,000
EVENT SOUS CHEF / PERMANENT / IMMEDIATE START / OTE £40,000
Change Hospitality Chef Team are seeking an experienced Event Sous Chef for a well renowned London event company for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate would have experience as an Event Sous Chef or Event Junior Sous Chef in a London Events company.
With the ability to deal with events from start to finish, the role has menu input, so passion and creativity in all types of cuisine needed.
But also, the capability to deal with all the crazy logistics of events, from a Royal Palace to a field in the middle of nowhere, with no power.
* Event Sous Chef Particulars
- Permanent Position
- £32-£40,000 Per Year (Salary + £8,000 Overtime for events over core hours)
- Monday to Friday, but 2-4 nights a week + various weekend functions, variable through the year.
- Ability to lead, support, mentor and train a team of chefs
- Supervise an event from production to delivery to site, plating up and sending out.
- An eye for detail and artistic touch on the plate or canpeé.
- Progression available & Training and development support given to get to a more senior role
- Taxis provided Home.
- Benefits and Pension package.
*Our Event Sous Chef minimum requirements
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years of relevant event industry experience.
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate
- Allergen Certificate
- At least two written or telephone referees/references.
- A strong command of the English language and a professional, pleasant manner with clients.
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
- Working Microsoft 365 Knowledge
- Ideally, a DBS certificate, but if not, must be able to pass the check.
Please email me your Cv, and I will call you back to chat about the Event Sous Chef role.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.