Catering and Events Operations Manager
We are looking for a fantastic events and conference operations manager with some good experience within catering.
This is a real hands on role with a fantastic company and client.
The Catering & Events Manager must ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first class catering product and service for Conference, Events & Banqueting as required to their customers whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
* At least two years Conference and Events Management experience
* Management experience within a Conference and Banqueting, Hospitality or Event environment.
* Clear communication skills, Strong organisation skills, Computer literate
* Ability to deal with a wide range of people.
* Confident and enthusiastic.
* Standards and quality driven hands on management style
* Strong operational qualities
* Self-started, drive, ambition
* Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
* A “can-do” attitude
* Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
* Creative in thinking and approach
Account and Agency Manager
30k-36k plus bonus
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Account and Agency Manager to work fro a leading event catering collective.
This is a new and exciting role. As a Account /Agency Manager, reporting to the Director , you will look after and develop the current event accounts, build long lasting relationships and increase spends with agencies and set up an internal agency collective.
* Produce outstanding and creative proposals
* Attend networking events, showcases and exhibitions to represent the company
* Support the sales team in the production and follow up of quotes
* Working with existing agents and networks to maintain relationships and promote additional channels of business
* Develop new agency accounts
* Set up an internal venue collective agency.
* A natural people person with strong sales and negotiation skills
* A knowledge of the agency scene with strong industry contacts
* Super organised and able to prioritise workload
* Is courteous, charming and displays excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Enjoys networking and spending time with clients
* Previous experience either working with an agency / or an internal group role
Please email your current CV charley.taylor-smith
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Charley Taylor- Smith on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.