A luxury Country House Hotel in Hampshire is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their fine dining restaurant in the most stunning idyllic setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and learn within a high end environment.
* Reporting to the F&B Director, you will ensure a smooth running service is performed in a professional manner and to the highest standards at all times by the entire team
* Motivate and lead the team in all aspects of the department
* Maximise revenue opportunities and implement strategies to achieve this; reducing costs and wastage whilst increasing spends
* Monitor and improve guest service standards as required
* Ensure policies, procedures and service standards are followed at all times
* Involved in the recruitment, training and inductions for the team
* Experience working in a high end quality operation
* Ability to work under pressure and multi task, with a proactive, hands on approach
* Confident communicator with staff at all levels
* A great passion for food
* Ability to motivate, train and lead a team
* Passionate about 5 star service and creating memorable experiences for every guest
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews this week.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.