Chef de Partie | 2 AA Rosette | Bespoke 4* Hotel
A traditionally British hotel in Kent is looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join their outstanding kitchen team.
You must strive for excellence and have the desire to maintain the 2 AA Rosette standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and culinary knowledge in one the region’s best restaurants.
You need to be able to work on all sections and have a passion for preparing fine, fresh, seasonal produce.
The menu prides itself in producing traditional British cuisine with a modern European twist
Previous Chef de Partie experience within an AA Rosette establishment would be advantageous.
* 28 days holiday
* Free car parking
* Employee uniform
* Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
* Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
* Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
* Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
* Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme
* A range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
What we need from you:
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com
Stunning award winning venue in one of Kent’s premier seaside towns are seeking an experience GM to take control of this high quality, high volume restaurant. Working alongside a celebrated Chef team you will run restaurant operations and deliver the highest quality standards of service and maintain the excellent reputation of this thriving business.
If you are looking to escape the City for a life by the sea without compromise on career then this is the job for you!
* Must have proven GM experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation
* You must have a big personality with a creative management style
* Experience working in a fast paced environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times
* Excellent Operational skills as well as a solid base of back office management
* Be fully Financially aware and be able to react to the ever changing needs of the business
* The ability to lead a large team and train where required
* Practical know of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.