Stunning award winning venue in one of Kent’s premier seaside towns are seeking an experience GM to take control of this high quality, high volume restaurant. Working alongside a celebrated Chef team you will run restaurant operations and deliver the highest quality standards of service and maintain the excellent reputation of this thriving business.
If you are looking to escape the City for a life by the sea without compromise on career then this is the job for you!
* Must have proven GM experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation
* You must have a big personality with a creative management style
* Experience working in a fast paced environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times
* Excellent Operational skills as well as a solid base of back office management
* Be fully Financially aware and be able to react to the ever changing needs of the business
* The ability to lead a large team and train where required
* Practical know of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.