HEAD CHEF – Esher – Bespoke Venue – £32K + 15% bonus
We are looking for a Head Chef to come and lead of kitchen in this bespoke, guest focused venue.
We are open 7 days a week, with a mixture of shifts available, and are looking for a dedicated Head Chef who will work 5 days a week, approx. 55 hours a week.
We are a large, fast paced venue, who are focused on the guest experience from arrival to exit. We offer a Seasonal British comfort food menu to a very high quality using fresh and seasonal ingredients.
* Minimum two years at a Head Chef Level
* Able to work under pressure and in an organised fashion
* Must be flexible and adaptable towards the role
* Have experience working in a time sensitive environment
* Have good communication skills.
* A full driving licence and access to a car
We can offer you in return:
* A good work life balance
* Progression and development within the company
* 5 days on – 2 days off
* Company perks on top of salary – to be discussed on interview
* A competitive salary of £32K per annum
* A 15% bonus on top of salary
We are looking for a strong and dedicated Head Chef, who is looking for a new challenge. A Head Chef who is passionate and happy to work in a volume environment.
If you are interested in knowing more – please send through your Cv today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the HEAD CHEF – ESHER – Bespoke Venue – £32K + 15% bonus in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Assistant Manager, Boutique Hospitality Venue, Esher, £28K
Exciting Esher venue is seeking an excellent candidate to join one of their many sites in London.
A mainly front of house role, you would be the right-hand person to the Venue Manager assisting in keeping up standards of the venue and leading and developing your team. We are ideally looking for people from a restaurant background but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to break from the norm of restaurant work and try something new and exciting!
In return for your hard work, this amazing company will reward you with some excellent benefits, discounts and bonus schemes!
More about the role:
* Ensure guests receive the best service possible
* Train and develop your team
* Assist in a timely delivery of food and beverage offerings
* Motivate those around you
* Experience within a similar role in the hospitality industry
* Personality, personality, personality!
* A great team player
* A real passion for food
* Fantastic leadership skills
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.