Head Pastry Chef | 2 Michelin Star | Country Estate Hotel
One of the world’s leading country estate hotels are looking for a new Head Chef to join the extremely successful kitchen team.
You will be second in command and report to the Exec. Pastry chef- this could the perfect opportunity for a Senior Sous chef wanting to develop their career and move up the brigade.
The hotel consists of 5 eating outlets ranging from 2 AA Rosette casual dining to 2 Michelin Star fine dining. Quintessentially British afternoon tea is also extremely popular.
The right candidate will have a quality background and a CV which demonstrates consistent and committed experience within each role.
You must have a fantastic attitude and be a good people manager.
This role requires someone with a clear passion for Pastry and the drive to achieve exceptional standards and exceed remarkable expectations.
The hotel can offer you a highly competitive rate of pay, generous holiday entitlement and a fantastic range of benefits.
Michelin Star experience would be advantageous, AA Rosette experience is essential.
For those who are new to the area and need some assistance relocating you can take advantage of temporary live-in accommodation on-site.
* Discounts within the F+B outlets
* Discounted access to an exciting range of outdoor activities (shooting, riding, fishing, cycling, archery, off-road driving)
* Discounted use of the spa and award-winning golf course
* Use of the staff gym that is free of charge
* World-class development opportunities
* Quality meals on shift
* Uniform provided and laundered
* Free car parking
* Beautiful location
* The opportunity to work in one of the world’s leading hotels
What we need from you:
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
One of Scotland’s finest 5* Hotels is beginning the search for a Head Pastry Chef to join their extremely talented team.
Reporting into the Executive Pastry Chef we are looking for someone with a wonderful, quality background with consistent experience and a real team player. Ideally you will be creative in order to help out on creating menus with the Executive Pastry Chef and you’ll also be a good people manager.
The Hotel itself is approaching 100 years since it has been around and holds a Michelin Star and as such we are looking for someone who has a strong, 5* and Fine Dining background. A generous salary of £40,000 is on offer for the right person as well as plenty of hotel benefits.
Please send in a copy of your CV to apply for this role.
The Change Group are acting as an employment agency in this instance.