F&B Manager – Stunning Boutique Hotel – Devon
Currently seeking an Experienced Food & Beverage Manager to look after an F&B Operation within a 9 room Boutique Hotel in Crediton.
This role is ideal for someone with super high-end experience having worked in a similar environment.
* Overseeing a small operation; 2 outlets as well as in room dining, private dining and events.
* Leading each department to achieve targets, drive sales and exceed revenues
* Direct and motivate a medium sized team with dedication and inspiration
* Direct training and development of the team
* Review and analyse processes, improving and implementing changes where necessary
* Leading the team to ensure first class, brand standards service
* Luxury hospitality experience is essential
* Previous experience either managing a hotel or a quality F&B Manager operation
* Proven track record of managing and developing a large team
* Driven, proactive, and energetic leader
* Passionate about hospitality and first-class service
* Hands on, multi-tasker
* Creative approach with a keen eye for detail
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Restaurant Manager – Crediton
Strong Restaurant Manager wanted for a high-end restaurant within a Boutique Hotel in Devon.
Candidates must have a passion for cuisine and be able to work in a full throttle environment, making split second decisions whilst gaining the respect of your team and leading them form the front.
Must come from a high-end restaurant background and have at least 3 years of experience within a similar role.
* Maintaining an ever-growing standard of service
* Developing the knowledge of your team
* Inspire and motivate those around you
* Build a great rapport with your guests
* Have a contagious passion for all things food and drink
* Oversee the day-to-day duties of the restaurant
* Assist in stock control and back-office tasks
* Opening and closing procedures of the restaurant
* A strong and passionate leader
* Well-polished in appearance
* Great mannerisms
* At least 3 years of experience within a fine dining managerial role
* Knowledge and passion for wine
Please also feel free to connect with Joe Paulinski at Change to keep in touch on industry news and new opportunities.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit the Change website for full listings of all our current job roles.