An exciting opportunity for an established Restaurant Manager to join one of London’s coolest restaurant groups, with some of London’s most diverse, fun and high quality restaurants and venues.
Combining great food with great drinks and live music, this is the perfect opportunity to work in unique spaces where high volume and high intensity are matched with even higher levels of fun and reward.
* You will have a huge interest in the London food and drink scene
* You will demonstrate excellent people management skills – get the best out of your co-workers while also encouraging them to work well together
* You will have experience leading high volume services, as well as excellent booking system knowledge and general high levels of organisation
* You will be well presented, bringing good energy to work every day
* Must have proven restaurant management experience
* Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times by all team members
* Excellent people management skills
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train (when required) a large front of house team
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
An excellent opportunity for a manager who aspires to take the next step in their career, to develop towards a AGM/GM level with an ambitious company
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.