Job reference MJA/PTPCDP0101
Braknell Gastro Pub Sous Chef position now on! Salary of up to £26,000!
A confident and experience Sous Chef is needed at a great local gastro pub in Bracknell! Are you enthusiastic about refreshing time-honoured classic English dishes? Do you enjoy problem solving and adapting your knowledge in a new environment? You should have a passion for great British Food, with an eye for updating favourites with a worldly twist. You should be driven and energetic and be ready for a fresh challenge every day! From hearty pub grub and steak and ale clubs to funky bistros, brasseries and gastro pubs with unique menus and dining experiences.
Previous experience Hospitality and Catering industry experience at Senior CDP or Sous Chef level is essential, preferably in a restaurant or gastro pub environment.
Bracknell Gastro Pub Sous Chef position:
* Salary of up to £26,000pa
* Traditional and Modern British cuisine
* Working in a small brigade of chefs
What we need from you:
* 3 years of experience at Senior CDP level or 1 year of experience at Sous Chef level
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Your own whites including hat and safety shoes and your own knives
* Strong communication skills
* 2 years of references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegorup.com .
We are excited to be recruiting an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to work alongside the General Manager and take control of this well established, exclusive restaurant.
You will cover all aspects of daily service management and ensuring the highest standards are put into place throughout the business.
You will be responsible:
* Guest Management
* Leading & Managing the team
* Training & development
* A real character with charm & excellent guest relations
* Smart & sophisticated
* A Proven leader
* Good wine & food knowledge
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as excellent chances of career progression within this quality operation.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.