Job ref: MJA/HCCMSBH118
Head Chef – £32K + Bonus, high end gastro dining in Altrincham!
An excellent opportunity is now on offer for a Head Chef in the Altrincham area to join a fast growing group, already well-established in the UK. This chain offers superb quality gastro-pub food, using fresh ingredients.
As a Head Chef, you should already be comfortable working and communicating effectively under pressure liaising with front of house staff, stock taking and managing food logs. You should be able to work within a structured environment, following company procedures and be comfortable in leading a small team. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a casual dining restaurant or gastro pub would be advantageous.
Head Chef – Altrincham:
* Salary of £32K + bonus
* Excellent working hours
* High-end gastro pub food
* Well-known brand in the UK
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Head Chef
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of reference supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
HEAD CHEF – Altrincham – Bespoke Venue – £32K + 15% bonus
We are looking for a Head Chef to come and lead of kitchen in this bespoke, guest focused venue.
We are open 7 days a week, with a mixture of shifts available, and are looking for a dedicated Head Chef who will work 5 days a week, approx. 55 hours a week.
We are a large, fast paced venue, who are focused on the guest experience from arrival to exit. We offer a Seasonal British comfort food menu to a very high quality using fresh and seasonal ingredients.
* Minimum two years at a Head Chef Level
* Able to work under pressure and in an organised fashion
* Must be flexible and adaptable towards the role
* Have experience working in a time sensitive environment
* Have good communication skills.
We can offer you in return:
* A good work life balance
* Progression and development within the company
* 5 days on – 2 days off
* Company perks on top of salary – to be discussed on interview
* A competitive salary of £32K per annum
* A 15% bonus on top of salary
We are looking for a strong and dedicated Head Chef, who is looking for a new challenge. A Head Chef who is passionate and happy to work in a volume environment.
If you are interested in knowing more – please send through your Cv today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the HEAD CHEF – Altrincham – Bespoke Venue – £32K + 15% bonus in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.